INSORCE is built on a combination of technologies that are considered safe by bank’s for their data center, yet cutting edge to deliver performance that is superior to a desktop application.
We are building on Microsoft stack for 2 reasons
- Banks find it easy to deploy and manage
- Availability of competent professionals
The key parts of INSORCE are:
- ASP.Net MVC, where the views are mostly returning JSON results.
- SQL Server, old war horse, banks can easily manage.
- Knockout, the browser side MVVM framework. This is what makes the app’s performance stand out.
- Lucene.Net for search
- SignalR for push notifications
Apart from this, it is a mix of:
I would go into some of the above in detail in future posts.
If you’d like to work on some cutting edge stuff, join us by contacting email@example.com